Complete Qigong Course (QiGong Movement, Breathwork, Meditation)
'Ocean of Energy'
- 4.8 out of 5 (1501 ratings)
- Train body, mind and energy systems
- 50 lessons
- 9+ hrs HD video
- 2 Brain enhancing audio files
- 11 Articles
- Choose your price
Train mind and body through gentle QiGong movement & breathing techniques
QiGong is a method of slow movement, breathing and meditation techniques to develop strength, health and inner peace. These gentle, yet powerful techniques will train the mind and body to be in optimum condition and to realize one's “True Nature”.
This is one of the most extensive online QiGong courses and therefore interesting for the advanced practitioners, and people that are new to QiGong.
Benefits of this QiGong Movement, Breathwork, Meditation course
Who is this course for?
What is included in this course?
A complete QiGong course available anytime and anywhere.
Over 9 hours of HD video shot on beautiful locations
25 QiGong movement, breathwork and meditation techniques
Develop strength and focus
QiGong 'Five Healing Sounds' practice
Learn several QiGong warm-up techniques
QiGong theory & history
Free bonus: 2 Brain Enhancing Audio© sessions
Receive a certification of completion
Learning the movements
- How to do this course
- A short explanation about QiGong
- General practice notes
- Learning the movements: session 1
- Meditation after session 1
- 'Inner Cosmic Smile' theory
- QiGong Theory: “More than just a physical exercise”
- Please write a review
- Importance of warm-up
- Just warm up session
- QiGong session: Sequence 1 - 'Opening up the energy system'
- Learning the movements: Sequence 2 - 'Expanding'
- Meditation after session 2
- Qigong session: Sequence 2 - 'Expanding'
- QiGong theory: A talk about energy
- Learning the movements: Sequence 3 - 'A body of pure energy'
- Meditation after session 3
- QiGong session: Sequence 3 - 'A body of Pure Energy'
- QiGong Self Massage
- Zan Zhuang - Standing Meditation
- Complete 'Ocean of Energy' QiGong session (45 minutes)
- 'Ocean of Energy' Session - Printable PDF
Breathwork & meditation
- How to sit properly for breathing and meditation sessions.
- Basics of breath 1 - Connecting with abdominal area (lower Dan Tien)
- Basics of breath 2 - Whole body breathing
- Basics of breath - 3 step breathing
- Root lock/ Anal lock/ Lower energy lock
- Dan tien - Energy centers
- Rising energy breath - Breathing into Dan Tien centers
- Connecting with the upper Dan Tien center - Bees breath
- Ocean breathing session 1 : Explanation and practical
- Ocean Breathing session 2 : Centering and opening
- Snake & Dragon Breathing - Spinal Breathing.
- A deeper understanding about breathing and Qi
- Vipasana meditation theory
- Vipasana meditation - Guided meditation session
- Cosmic Breathing Theory
- Cosmic breathing & meditation session
Taoist breathing techniques
- QiGong/ Taoist Breathing practices explained
- QiGong (Taoist) breathing practices
- Part 2 - 'Buddhist Breathing' explained
- 'Buddhist Breathing' session
- Part 3 - 'Taoist Breathing' explained
- 'Taoist Breathing' session
- Part 4 - 'Embryonic Breathing' explained
- 'Embryonic Breathing' session: Breathing Life energy
- 'Embryonic breathing' 5 minute session
- QiGong sound healing practice
- QiGong Healing sound theory lecture 1
- How to do the 6 Healing sounds
- Healing sound theory lecture 2
- QiGong 6 Healing sounds: Healing session
- Internal organs: A QiGong perspective on functions, emotions and healing.
- What is the “Triple burner”
QiGong theory for deeper study
- Qi - Jing - Shen. The three Jewels
- QiGong, Tai Chi, Kung Fu and Yoga. What they have in common
- Origens of QiGong
- Many different styles of QiGong
- Deeper insight on Daoism
- Theory: Your mind is like a garden, learn to cultivate it.
- Cultivating gratitude
- Embracing everything in life
- Brain Enhancing Audio Sessions
- 'Universal Being' - Guided meditation session
- 'Healing mind& body'- Guided meditation
- COMPLETE SESSION: Movement - Breathwork - Meditation session
4.8 out of 5.0
"This is not my first exposure to Qi Gong or Yoga but it is to breathing and meditation practices. Michael has created a wonderful program that melds all of these practices together in a comprehensive program. His smooth voice and wise words make listening to the sessions relaxing, thought-provoking and, for me, the incentive to continue a daily routine under his guidance as well as individual sessions on my own throughout the day. Well done."
"Michaël is incredible. I love how he thoroughly explains and shows everything. His voice is very friendly and genuine. The background in which he films is often spectacular and fits with QiGong's work."
"This is an amazing course. I truly enjoyed the instructors' way of teaching. He took time to explain the movements and moved ever so gracefully through them giving me the motivation to continue to practice. Since starting this course I have noticed a change in myself that I love. Definitely transformative. Thank you and many blessings."
"Amazing teacher and a life-changing course. Thank you so much for making this beautiful program filled with so much awareness and love."
"I am so happy I purchased this course. I have gained a lot from the breathing techniques, in particular. The movements are explained very well, which allows you to learn them quickly so that you may spend more time with a relaxed mind during your practice instead of worrying about form. If you're debating whether or not it is worth the price - I think it is and I highly recommend this course."
"These sessions are deeply profound and full of theory and knowledge that is simple to understand for everyone. Michael is such an amazing guide, full of love and compassion. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and gifts with the world."
"I'm really enjoying this course, the way Michaël explains everything is clear and easy to understand. I find that after doing the practice and meditation I am more settled and relaxed, which is really helping with my anxiety and depression. I am also finding that the practice is helping with the sciatica as it is gentle stretching and moving only as far as is comfortable. All in all I would like to thank Michaël for sharing this practice with me. Great course would totally recommend it!"
"Love the level of in-depth descriptions. He has helped me to better understand the pieces I've been missing in my practice."
"The best Qigong class I've ever taken!"
Kevin Michael O'Doherty
"I am loving every moment of this course and would highly recommend it to everyone!"