Complete Qigong Movement, Breathwork & Meditation Course
Ocean of Energy
- 4.8 out of 5 (1501 ratings)
- Train body, mind and energy systems
- 50 lessons
- 9+ hrs HD video
- 2 Brain enhancing audio files
- 11 Articles
- Choose your price
Train mind and body through gentle QiGong movement & breathing techniques
QiGong is a method of slow movement, breathing and meditation techniques to develop strength, health and inner peace. These gentle, yet powerful techniques will train the mind and body to be in optimum condition and to realize one's “True Nature”.
This is one of the most extensive online QiGong courses and therefore interesting for the advanced practitioners, and people that are new to QiGong.
Benefits of this QiGong Movement, Breathwork, Meditation course
Who is this course for?
What is included in this course?
A complete QiGong course available anytime and anywhere.
Over 9 hours of HD video shot on beautiful locations
25 QiGong movement, breathwork and meditation techniques
Develop strength and focus
QiGong 'Five Healing Sounds' practice
Learn several QiGong warm-up techniques
QiGong theory & history
Free bonus: 2 Brain Enhancing Audio© sessions
Receive a certification of completion
Learning the movements
- How to do this course
- A short explanation about QiGong
- General practice notes
- Learning the movements: session 1
- Meditation after session 1
- 'Inner Cosmic Smile' theory
- QiGong Theory: “More than just a physical exercise”
- Please write a review
- Importance of warm-up
- Just warm up session
- QiGong session: Sequence 1 - 'Opening up the energy system'
- Learning the movements: Sequence 2 - 'Expanding'
- Meditation after session 2
- Qigong session: Sequence 2 - 'Expanding'
- QiGong theory: A talk about energy
- Learning the movements: Sequence 3 - 'A body of pure energy'
- Meditation after session 3
- QiGong session: Sequence 3 - 'A body of Pure Energy'
- QiGong Self Massage
- Zan Zhuang - Standing Meditation
- Complete 'Ocean of Energy' QiGong session (45 minutes)
- 'Ocean of Energy' Session - Printable PDF
Breathwork & meditation
- How to sit properly for breathing and meditation sessions.
- Basics of breath 1 - Connecting with abdominal area (lower Dan Tien)
- Basics of breath 2 - Whole body breathing
- Basics of breath - 3 step breathing
- Root lock/ Anal lock/ Lower energy lock
- Dan tien - Energy centers
- Rising energy breath - Breathing into Dan Tien centers
- Connecting with the upper Dan Tien center - Bees breath
- Ocean breathing session 1 : Explanation and practical
- Ocean Breathing session 2 : Centering and opening
- Snake & Dragon Breathing - Spinal Breathing.
- A deeper understanding about breathing and Qi
- Vipasana meditation theory
- Vipasana meditation - Guided meditation session
- Cosmic Breathing Theory
- Cosmic breathing & meditation session
Taoist breathing techniques
- QiGong/ Taoist Breathing practices explained
- QiGong (Taoist) breathing practices
- Part 2 - 'Buddhist Breathing' explained
- 'Buddhist Breathing' session
- Part 3 - 'Taoist Breathing' explained
- 'Taoist Breathing' session
- Part 4 - 'Embryonic Breathing' explained
- 'Embryonic Breathing' session: Breathing Life energy
- 'Embryonic breathing' 5 minute session
- QiGong sound healing practice
- QiGong Healing sound theory lecture 1
- How to do the 6 Healing sounds
- Healing sound theory lecture 2
- QiGong 6 Healing sounds: Healing session
- Internal organs: A QiGong perspective on functions, emotions and healing.
- What is the “Triple burner”
QiGong theory for deeper study
- Qi - Jing - Shen. The three Jewels
- QiGong, Tai Chi, Kung Fu and Yoga. What they have in common
- Origens of QiGong
- Many different styles of QiGong
- Deeper insight on Daoism
- Theory: Your mind is like a garden, learn to cultivate it.
- Cultivating gratitude
- Embracing everything in life
- Brain Enhancing Audio Sessions
- 'Universal Being' - Guided meditation session
- 'Healing mind& body'- Guided meditation
- COMPLETE SESSION: Movement - Breathwork - Meditation session