The N° 1 Pranayama & Breathwork Course
'Breath is Life'
- 4.8 out of 5 (4k+ ratings)
- Master the power of the breath
- +60 Lessons
- 15+ hrs HD video
- 3 Brain enhancing audio files
- Choose your price
The most extensive Breathwork & Pranayama course online
Breathwork and pranayama are the most powerful tools to improve your mental and physical health. More and more scientific studies have proven mental benefits like stress reduction, insomnia prevention, emotion control as well as physical benefits like pain relief and a boost to the immune system. This is why breathwork and pranayama practice is becoming so popular right now.
In this extensive course, you will learn all 15 powerful pranayama techniques, learn how to strengthen the mind, meditate, and you will get a better understanding of the workings of your mind and emotional system.
This course is one of the most popular and extensive breathwork / pranayama courses online. Courses like these are sold for 200 USD, however, we believe knowledge is for sharing and not business, therefore you can choose how much you can pay for the course.
* This is a Yoga Alliance Registred Course which gives the student 16 CEU points.
* Already practicing breathwork and aspiring to become a Certified Breathwork Instructor?
The 'Life Awareness Breathwork Instructor' may be of interest to you.
Benefits of this Breathwork course
Who is this course for?
What is included in this course?
This is an official Yoga Alliance® Registered Pranayama and Breathwork course which gives the student 16-hours Yoga Alliance® CEU points.
"Proper breathing is the foundation of healthy living"
All course material is available for all devices like tablets, laptops, desktop and mobile devices.
60 HD video lectures, tutorials and sessions, shot in beautiful locations.
The most extensive breathwork, pranayama & meditation course online
Get a better understanding of the workings of mind and emotions
Master 15 types of pranayama and breathwork practices
In-depth explanations about pranayama practice
Stretching & strengthening sessions
Pranayama and breathwork theory
Bonus: Brain Enhancing Audio© sessions and guided meditations
Connecting with the breath
- Introduction: Connecting with the breath
- Theory: How to do the breathing sessions
- Connecting with the breath session 1
- Theory: The importance of nasal breathing
- Connecting with the breath session 2
- Theory: Tips for sitting in the breathing and meditation sessions
- Full body breathing session 1 - “Deepening the breath”
- Theory: Meditation explained part 1 - “Calming the mind”
- Full body breathing session 2 - “Creating space”
- Extra: Origins of Yoga & Pranayama
Tuning of the breath = Tuning of the mind
- Theory: Yoga Pranayama explained
- Ujjayi Pranayama session 1 - “Victorious breath”
- Ujjayi Pranayama session 2 - “Ocean breathing”
- Theory: Holding of the breath - Kumbhakas
- Ujjayi Pranayama session 3 - “The space in between”
- Ujjayi Pranayama session 4 - “Breathing meditation”
- Theory: Meditation explained 2 - “Layers of the self”
Opening the Energy System
- Energy & Consciousness Awakening Breath 1 - “Initiation session”
- Energy breathing session 2 - “Life awareness & consciousness”
- Theory: Strong VS gentle breathing practices
- Energy breathing session 3 - “Deepening the awareness”
- Energy breathing session 3 - “Opening mind and heart”
- Energy breathing session 4 - “Creating inner Space”
- Energy breathing session 5 - “Centring the Awareness”
Tapping into the power of the breath
- Theory: Tapping into the power of the breath
- Strong Yogic breathing Session 1 - “Opening all the energy systems”
- Strong Yogic Breathing session 2 - “A body of energy”
- Theory: Meditation explained 3 - “Your true Nature”
- Strong yogic breathing session 3 - “Feeling your energy body”
- Strong yogic breathing session 4 - “The infinite space within”
- Theory: How to end the breathing sessions
- Need support?
Bandhas (Body Locks) & Bahya Pranayama
- Bandhas (Body locks) explained : Moolha Bandha
- Bandhas explained: Jalandhara Bandha
- Bandhas explained: Uddiyana Bandha
- Bandhas explained: Maha Bandha
- Bahya Pranayama
- Advanced complete session: Opening the 3rd eye center
Purifying mind and body with the breath
- Shining Skull Breath - Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama step by step explanation
- Kapalbhati Pranayama session
- Breath of Fire - Bhastrika Pranayama explained
- Bhastrika Pranayama session 1
- Bhastrika Pranayama session 2
- Kaki mudra Pranayama explained & session 1
- Kaki mudra Pranayama session 2
- Kaki mudra Pranayama session 3
- Extra: Cooling breath (Sitali & Sitkari Pranayama)
Centering the awareness
- Theory: Tuning of the breath
- Nadi Shodhana/ Energy channel cleansing breath - Theoretical explanation
- Anulom Vilom/ Nadi Shodhana Pranayama session 1
- Anulom Vilom/ Nadi Shodhana Pranayama session 2
- Refining the breath - A talk about sharpening the mind through breathing
- Bhastrika & Nadi Shodhana session
- Kapalbhati + Nadi Shodhana session
- Full Pranayama Session - Advanced!
Going deeper within
- Theory: Taking the awareness deeper
- Cosmic Breathing - Pranava Pranayama
- Cosmic Breathing Session
- Bhramari Pranayama explained
- Udgeeth Pranayama - AUM chanting
- Theory: A talk about the mind and how to train it
- Guided meditation
- Theory: Buddhist Meditation Practice - Vipassana
- Vipassana guided meditation session
- Theory: How to develop Self Practice
- Sharing the knowledge of breathwork to inspire, heal and manifest
EXTRA: Guided meditations & audio files
- 'Universal Being' - Guided meditation session
- ´Breathing consciousness´ - Guided meditation session
- ´Opening up´- Guided meditation session
- ´Healing Mind & Body´- Guided meditation session
- Brain Enhancing Audio files
EXTRA: Physical stretches, warmups & complete sessions
- 5 minute warmup
- 5 tibetan rites
- 14 minute opening and strengthening
- Strong 25 minute yoga Asana session
- The third eye centre & pineal gland
- Complete Yoga Healing session ( 'Life Design Course' - Manifesting Power of Mind & Heart )
- Complete Movement -Breathwork - Meditation session : Opening mind & heart
- Surya Namaskar
- 8 Limbs of Yoga explained